Holster Brands collects information from you when you place an order on our site, or when you submit an inquiry. We use customer information to offer our customers discounts, special promotions, product information and to better serve our customer's needs. Billing and shipping information is collected to fulfill orders. If there is a problem with an order, we may use this information to contact you.
All required data is used to fulfill orders or provide information for us to be able to contact you. Data fields not marked as required are considered optional and are only requested as a means of clarification for us to better respond to your input.
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order
- To improve our products and services
- To respond to questions and inquiries
Patents: Gobalo, LLC products are patent protected and have additional patents pending both domestically and internationally.
Trademarks: All trademarks used on this website are protected by applicable state, federal, and international laws. No permission to use or refer to our marks in any way for commercial purposes without prior written permission is stated or implied. Unauthorized use of our trademarks as embedded meta-tags or search engine keywords in any way is not permitted. Our trademark rights will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law, and include without limitation the following marks:
Hot Iron Holster®
A Holster For All Your Hot Ideas™
A Holster For All The Lil' Things In Life™
A Holster For All Your Weapons Of Beauty™
Copyrights: All information on this website, including all illustrations, graphics, text, descriptions, meta-tags, html code, forms, proprietary software and code, etc. is protected by copyright laws throughout the world, and is the property of: Gobalo, LLC. No unauthorized copying, distribution, display, or alteration of our copyrighted materials is allowed without our prior permission in writing. Any unauthorized use of any material on our website for any purpose is a willful infringement subject to civil, statutory, and criminal penalties worldwide.
Photos we collect through Facebook and online submissions may be used in the following ways:
Displayed on our website to promote our products
Displayed on our social media platforms to promote our products
AdRoll Partnership: As you browse www.holsterbrands.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with www.holsterbrands.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll's and their partners' targeted advertising.
Website Terms & Conditions for HolsterBrands.com
Holster Brands Return Policy for Web Orders
Holster Brands is devoted to bringing you superior quality products and service from start to finish. If you are not satisfied with a product purchased from www.holsterbrands.com, Holster Brands would like to make your return processes as simple and stress free as possible.
Please read Holster Brands Return Policy & Instructions below:
- Products must be returned within 30 days of the Process Date, provided on the order packing slip, to be eligible for a refund.
- Please send all returns to our warehouse at:
870 N 100 E Suite #105Lehi, UT 84043
- All refunds will be credited to the payment method used for your online purchase at www.holsterbrands.com website.
- Any items marked "Final" or "Clearance" are final sales and cannot be refunded.
- Any items purchased at the Holster Brands Outlet Store are final sales and cannot be refunded.
- A Holster Brands agent will inspect the product for damages to determine the refund entitled.
- Any product returned without a retail box is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Buyer is to pay shipping charges on any and all return items.
- The original email order confirmation, packing slip and all original packaging materials must be included with your returned product.
- In case of shipping damages, please contact the shipping carrier directly as Holster Brands is not liable for damages in route.
- If return is granted, please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to post to your designated account.
Web Site Access
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website.
Use Of Website
You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
International Shipping Disclaimer
International customers must pay applicable sales tax, duties and customs charges which are determined by your local government and vary by country. Duties, taxes and/or customs fees will be an additional amount collected upon delivery of your order. We are unable to provide you with the exact amount of the charges. Your order confirmation details only the amount collected by Holster Brands, please contact your local government for specific details. By completing your order you agree to pay all applicable fees. If you refuse or return your order no international shipping charges or fees paid to local government will be refunded.
Christmas Shipping Disclaimer
Holster Brands will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our control, such as severe weather, natural disasters, strikes or carrier delays. We cannot guarantee delivery by Christmas. “Shipping before Christmas” statements are for U.S. deliveries only.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the services of Holster Brands and the full content of this website.
The logos of Holster Brands, Hot Iron Holster, Hobby Holster, and Lil' Holster are registered trademarks of Holster Brands in the United States of America and other countries. The brand names and specific services of Holster Brands featured on this web site are trade marked.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Material
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of these terms.
Links To And From Other Websites
Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website, you do so at your own risk.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this Website in breach of these terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
All material contained on this Website is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Exclusion Of Liability
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Law And Jurisdiction